Creme Diet is our online platform for gathering food consumption data based on the 24 hour recall multiple pass and food frequency questionnaire methods.
Creme Diet is designed in collaboration with leading scientists from top-level universities and industry thought leaders in the area of dietary/food consumption data gathering and assessment.
The methodology used has been developed via extensive user testing and has been scientifically validated against traditional paper-based data collection methods. The system has intelligence built in, in terms of total calorie count checking for participants and includes a detailed reporting and analysis system for the operators / researchers. Creme Diet can incorporate customer’s own data as well as offering inbuilt data. We provide all of the food science and data setup services required to tailor the system for your region.
- Customers can add their own data
- Capture meals
- Capture foods including portion sizes and photo of foods
- Capture linked foods (e.g. Did you have bread with your soup?)
- Frequently forgotten foods questionnaire
- Intelligence built in (total calorie count checking, etc…)
- Food frequency questionnaire
- Set time windows for completion of different parts of the survey
- Email alerts
- Intuitive design that uses behavioural cues to encourage survey completion
- Mobile ready
- Secure login
- Localisable to other languages
- Detailed reporting and analysis system for the operators/research scientists
- Access to Creme Global expert staff for scientific setup and support.
It was a pleasure working with Creme Ltd. We truly appreciated the high level of knowledge and professionalism demonstrated by Creme throughout this project.