Creme Food Safety™
Understand aggregate exposure, a key factor in food safety assessments.
Aggregate Exposure to Pesticides, Contaminants, Additives & other Constituents
Aggregate Exposure is a key criterion of food safety assessment. Creme Food Safety is the leading software service that can quantify total aggregate exposure from constituents and ingredients, including:
- Packaging Migratory Compounds
- Microbial Contaminants
- Heavy Metals
- Crop Treatment Products
- Recipe Ingredients
Our model can carry out detailed consumer exposure assessments for populations in:
- North America
- South America
Answer Important Questions
Creme Food Safety provides the information you need to answer the important questions, such as:
- What is the potential consumer impact of my products?
- I have pesticide and contaminant monitoring results, what does this mean for consumers?
- How can I calculate aggregate exposure of consumers to crop protection chemicals from their total consumption habits?
- What foods or agricultural commodities are contributing most to consumer intake of chemicals?
- What are the most highly exposed demographics (age, region, gender, etc)?
Use all of the Data
We combine the latest data on consumer intakes of foods and agricultural products with information on chemicals, contaminants and constituents that are present in the foods.
Creme Food Safety allows you to incorporate:
- Large scale Food Consumption data sets from around the world (up to date data sets are provided including US NHANES, European, Chinese and Mexican data)
- Chemical concentration data from laboratories or food experts
- Pesticide Monitoring Data
- Field Trial Data on Crop Protection Products
- Recipe and detailed food group data (food group data is provided with each country’s survey)
- GMO Ingredients
- Market share and brand data for assessing the contribution of your products
These data sets are combined in the Creme Food Safety model to allow detailed analysis for various demographic groups to provide the most detailed food risk assessment information available.
Some of the key benefits to you are:
- Fast Response. Fast turnaround of data through fast computing and support from Creme Global team.
- Regulator Acceptance. Validated scientific data which is used and accepted by regulators internationally.
- Risk Assessment – access to the most complete food risk assessment software available.
- Scenario Analysis. What-if scenarios can be easily achieved in Creme Food Safety with detailed statistical analysis in just a few clicks.
- Collaboration and Sharing. Collaborate with your team globally and with the Creme Global team by sharing data and analysis online.
- Complete Data Protection. Protect important data by controlling sharing permissions.
For Industry and Government
Creme Food Safety emerged from cutting edge EU-wide research into Food Safety and is being used by the following organisation types:
- Food Safety Departments
- Regulatory Departments
- Trade Associations
- Expert Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Innovation Centres
- Food Safety Regulators
- Agriculture Departments
- Health Promotion Agencies
- Research Centers
- EU Framework Projects (FP7, Horizon 2020)
Creme Food has every single model developed for food safety from the last 20 years.
Paul Price, Dow Chemicals
With this important and industry-leading tool (Creme Food), we are able to expand our abilities to meet the demands of our clients, satisfy regulatory bodies and ultimately provide transparency and reassurance to the consumer.