Supply Chain Risk
Overcome the increasing complexity of the supply chain and improve the management of safety, security and environmental risks.
Future facing supply chain risk management
With supply chains becoming increasingly complex, propensity for hazards and disruption are also on the rise. Managing safety and security risks in the supply chain has become a significant challenge. By using and combining a wide array of data sources we offer the implementation of an automated supply chain risk assessment that incorporates horizon scanning, risk ranking, and predictions.
Using our Expert Models and Data Foundry products, you can:
- View and analyse your data sets on a secure, centralised, user-friendly platform
- Discover the main drivers that impact hazard risks and benefit from transparency and the ability to drill down into underlying data within the tool
- Rank products, ingredients or suppliers by the highest risk
- Prioritise emerging and impactful supply chain challenges using machine learning to create predictions as to where future risks are likely to occur before hazards actually happen
- Combine a risk ranking score with specific sets of business risks for every given product that is sold into a particular market
- Prioritise the sourcing of ingredients depending on the associated business impacts
- Design your individual business impact scenario considering eg. sales data, vocal power of the customer, brand damage, cost of a product recall and vulnerability of exposed consumer groups
Better decision making
It is crucial for the industry to identify all underlying drivers for the likelihood of occurrence of risks along the supply chain. Keeping track of each supplier, raw material or product can be an overwhelming task. Our customised model combines data from a wide variety of your internal and external data sets that are considered to impact your supply chain and can help you make faster and consolidated decisions.
Partner you can rely on
Our Data Foundry and Expert Models platforms automate the process, saving your company time and money, improving accuracy and reducing errors by using up to date realtime information. With all data in one place, it can be easily interrogated for deeper insight or for automating management reports.