Supply Chain Risk
Overcome the increasing complexity of the supply chain and improve the management of safety, security and environmental risks.
Future facing supply chain risk management
With supply chains becoming increasingly complex, propensity for hazards and disruption are also on the rise. Managing safety and security risks in the supply chain has become a significant challenge. By using and combining a wide array of data sources we offer the implementation of an automated supply chain risk assessment that incorporates horizon scanning, risk ranking, and predictions.
Using our platform allows you to simply:
- View and analyse your datasets on a secure platform.
- Discover the main drivers that impact hazard risks.
- Rank products, ingredients or suppliers by the highest.
- Prioritise emerging and impactful supply chain challenges using machine learning.
- Apply a risk ranking score with specific sets of business risks for every given product sold in a particular market.
- Prioritise the sourcing of ingredients depending on the associated business impacts.
- Design your individual business impact scenario considering sales data, vocal power of the customer, brand damage, cost of a product recall and so on.
Better decision making
It is crucial for the industry to identify all underlying drivers for the likelihood of occurrence of risks along the supply chain. Keeping track of each supplier, raw material or product can be an overwhelming task. Our customised model combines data from a wide variety of your internal and external data sets that are considered to impact your supply chain and can help you make faster and consolidated decisions.
We work with the largest food, cosmetic and chemical brands in the world and also with main industry regulators in both the US and Europe.
We would love to hear from you.
Our team of experts, based in our Dublin HQ is ready to offer you a guided demo and inform you on many ways we can help you manage your supply chain risks.