Gather and leverage new data for improved decision making in the nutrition industry using our Expert Models and Data Foundry products.
Improved decision making
Nutrition is defined as the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism. It includes food intake, diet, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism and excretion. Decision making in the nutrition industry has been revolutionised through our use of new technologies which include digital data portals, whole-genome sequencing and machine learning.
By using our Expert Models and Data Foundry systems, organisations can gather and leverage new data for enhanced decision making in the nutrition industry at the sector, brand, individual or population level.
Our Expert Models and Data Foundry products provide:
- Curated food datasets from developed countries all over the world (including the UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, USA, Mexico, China, etc…)
- The ability to run sophisticated nutritional scenarios quickly and easily using our Creme Nutrition models
- Assess individual, demographic group and population intakes for a range of nutrients.
- Review the tails of the distributions (high and/or low consumers) per food and nutrient
- Understand the key food category contributions to nutrient intakes for populations and/or high/low consumers
- Tools to gather new data from consumers using Creme Diet, our secure dietary collection survey tool
- Models to assess portion sizes and trends over time
- A constant evolving toolset based on the needs of the best nutritional research groups in the world
- Ability to manage detailed scientific data in a central repository and modular building-blocks to create new scientific models
- Granular security data infrastructure which allows you to share data with suppliers, partners, customers, government researchers and regulators
Nutrition is a highly-complex science where taste, texture, formulation, manufacturing considerations, culture, genetics, cost, supply-chains, shelf-life, marketing, psychology interact with diet and health. Our Expert Models and Data Foundry tools were designed to deal with this complexity.
Nutritional issues are having a significant impact on health globally and government agencies are struggling to come up with initiatives which are proven to have the benefits they desire.
Partner you can rely on
Direct scientific evidence for nutritional interventions can be hard to attain, as diets are multifactorial and studies can be expensive. This is why data modelling and statistical approaches to nutritional questions can lead to superior results and higher returns on investments.
Creme Global was formed to help solve the complexity of food and nutritional issues using scientific modelling and data. We have developed many models along with curating datasets which help our clients and partners to make sense of the complexity of nutritional issues.
From personalised nutrition, where we have used data on diet, phenotype and genotype to implement algorithms for personalised nutrition whose goal it is to optimise health and wellness to modelling nutritional deficiencies for whole populations using the latest dietary studies and formulation data. We have worked with government and industry to come up with formulation recommendations to minimise risk and optimise the health of entire populations.
Our Services include:
- Our expert team will carry out modelling scenarios which model the nutritional impact of food interventions on populations and subpopulations
- Carrying out industry surveys of commercially sensitive data and anonymising it to deliver results on formulation strategies
- Advising on personalised nutrition strategies and implementing the data tools and algorithms required to deliver at scale
- Literature reviews, scientific report and publication writing
Discover our work in nutrition